Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Locating the ClickDimensions Subscription Page Link in CRM 2013

Sometimes as the administrator of CRM, not a marketer, I need a reminder on tasks I don't perform often. I haven’t dived hard into ClickDimensions. As such, any time I need to access ClickDimensions’ entities I have to relearn how to find what I’m looking for. That’s why I have created this very simple, one screenshot instruction on how to locate the link for a subscription page. For my purposes, I needed this link to pass to our website developers for placing the subscription page on the live website.


How to get a link for a subscription page form in CRM.
  • Navigate to the required subscription page:
    • In the navigation bar go to Settings/Web Content
  • Select the subscription page or click the new button in the command bar to create and design a new subscription page
  • Click the design button in the command bar
  • Click the embed button on the ribbon
  • Choose embed as link for a direct link
  • The link will be populated in the field on the form.





As a note, I plan to become very familiar and comfortable with ClickDimensions. Expect deeper and richer posts on ClickDimensions in the future, including walkthroughs with screenshots, short videos, and deep dives into ClickDimensions features and functionality. These will be in addition to CRM/xRM how-to and informational posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment